1987 to 1986 Cutlass Front Conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Most likely inless they were adapted into the original plugs. Keep in mind the aftermarket plugs are generic fits alls with all black wires.

Reactions: 1 user

350Cutty

Apprentice
Dec 20, 2018
Miami, FL
Most likely inless they were adapted into the original plugs. Keep in mind the aftermarket plugs are generic fits alls with all black wires.
I don't mind the splicing the wiring into the factory harness as long as they fit the headlights. Guess I'll have to order those plugs now. Worse case scenario for people who don't like wiring, they might sell adapter harnesses for one plug to another.

350Cutty

Apprentice
Dec 20, 2018
Miami, FL
Are there any brackets or mounting hardware I might be missing, or should everything work the same of it works for the euro front I have now?

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
https://gbodyforum.com/threads/f-s-1985-cutlass-front-clip.70329/

I got on here a tad late...but yes us lowrider guys love the euro clips. I couldnt find any near me a few years back and ended up forking over close to $500 shipped for mine shipped from the east coast to AZ. With that said, I have my 1985 front clip, wiring harness and all still for sale on the forum as listed above if anyone else is looking for one. Its literally collecting dust in my garage.

Reactions: 1 user

350Cutty

Apprentice
Dec 20, 2018
Miami, FL
https://gbodyforum.com/threads/f-s-1985-cutlass-front-clip.70329/

I got on here a tad late...but yes us lowrider guys love the euro clips. I couldnt find any near me a few years back and ended up forking over close to $500 shipped for mine shipped from the east coast to AZ. With that said, I have my 1985 front clip, wiring harness and all still for sale on the forum as listed above if anyone else is looking for one. Its literally collecting dust in my garage.
That would have been absolutely perfect for me! I wouldn't even have needed to paint it. Where were you a month ago? Lol. I'd still buy it though if you can ship it. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor