1988 t top monte carlo ss for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderbolt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 13, 2008
West Melbourne Florida
I'm selling my 1988 t top SS. the price is $3k firm. still has the original 305 h.o. and 200 r4 transmission. it runs and drives OK . the a/c is cold but could use a little shot. the rear quarters have some rust but the rest of the car is solid. the interior is in fair condition with a little fading on the seats but no rips the dash has a couple cracks that are covered by a dash mat and it needs a headliner. the car is maroon with maroon interior the wheels and tires are decent. it also has an exhaust leak around the converter.

i bought the car with the intentions of turning it into cruiser that i could take to the track and run an 11 sec pass but i since found another g body regal that I'm going to make into strictly a 1/4 mile car instead. so the MRS. said one or the other has to go.

So if anyone knows of any one looking or if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me [email protected]. and ill get back to you asap. [/img]

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
Pics would probably motivate people. Just a heads up i got my 88 LS with T Tops for a grand so maybe money may also be an issue, even though its an SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor