1st time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemper1976

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
WOW! nice cars. I know why you are looking forward to spring much more than I am, judging from these cars. I just want to get my snow tires off. LOL! Tony
Thanks Tony. I’ve had the Red 69 for 28 years and I built the grey car in in 2016. I’ll help wish your snow away!!

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I am a retired drag racer. Once a car guy, always a car guy. Donovan told me years a go to join now I am glad I did

How do you retire from something you love to do ?? if my math is right your 63, and if your retired you have more time to play.

• Happy
Reactions: 1 user

Kemper1976

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
Ha
Lets all wish together! Oh no, I just found the classified section. Watching NMCA from Bradenton Fl on speedvideo right now, Life is good
Ha! I’m flipping back between the Bradenton race and Bounty Hunters IV

Drag racer

Apprentice
Jun 30, 2016
Calgary, Ab. Canada
How do you retire from something you love to do ?? if my math is right your 63, and if your retired you have more time to play.
I am 64. I have had some health issues. They closed the track where I live. So to build a car now does not make to much sense. The nice thing now is with a stock Regal I am still racing every day but no one else knows that I am racing. haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor