2 T-Types sitting in the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renthorin

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Michigan
Sprottrod said:
Any body know how much 2 regal T-types are worth. I dont know much about them, didnt know if they would be worth getting. They are both the same year, I think they are 84's. Are all T-Types black with a turbo V6. Did they all come with automatics. Both run, drive, have good bodies/interior, and clean titles. It is an old man who used to own a towing business. He wasnt trying to sell them but I asked and I think he wanted somewhere around $600 for them. Just trying to get some info about them. Thanks for any replies.

Impossible to value the cars without pictures and some history to them. If they both run and are not rotted away 600 is a STEAL.

t-types came in several colors
'most' t-types are turbo V6's but you could get some "T" trim cars with a v8.
they all came with automatics.

If they do not have a brake light in the rear window they are 84/85

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
If they still have the 8.5" rears you can at least double your money alone right there. If they are POSI, they go for insane prices $800+

mybuick

n00b
Apr 28, 2007
mount prospect
here is one in winsconsin

buickinforest2.jpg

buickinforest1.jpg

Transformer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2007
info needed

please let me know the status on the Regals in Missouri?
I am moving there very soon and I am very interested in them...
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor