HELP 200-4R - atf spraying out pass side on hard accel only

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroMan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2021
giphy.gif

Well its official - I completely forgot to plug the pass side hole. Its all my fault - 100%. This is what my shop looked like at the time, my guy left and was doing 7 jobs alone of which 4 were engine rebuilds.

Took the car out now twice and she is HAULING!!! Not a single issue with the trans, shifting like a beaut!

Apologies for wasting your time! Its the OD lockup control port - I removed it not realizing upon re-installation 2 months down the road!

Here is a shot - kudos if you can spot the wife hiding in there somewhere

4195a6ef-ef6a-4a6d-8e8c-2e143ab57992.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Probably tough to post that, but thanks for the next guy that does the same.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

CamaroMan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2021
yep - she gets panic attacks when she comes down to gimme a helping hand lol & like most women she has an array of emotional responses to the same place which changes 3 times daily :) She is a sweetheart tho - I couldnt be happier!

Im SO glad the car is driving whoohoo! we taking it to church this morning after a quick vac and wash down! Yup - i remember its the 4th auto lockup switch I removed - id flip a switch in the cab and the auto lockup would kick in (only in 4th though - perfect for long trips)..

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor