200r4 rebuild service mass or New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurst so good

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2020
Can anyone recommend somebody that rebuilds These in my area? Looking for it to be able to handle about 325 hp max. I’d try it but looks like you need some tools and I’m neck deep in restoration and I want to put it in and have it work.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
How far are you willing to drive? And where in NE are you?

Hurst so good

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2020
I’m in southeastern ma. Depends on distance or location I guess. I’m a 2 birds 1 stone kind of person

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Chris at CK Performance if you're willing to ship or drive to Long Island - he's a 200-4R guru. I have the Trans Dr. in Central NY, but that's more of a hike. Find a coupe fo Regal guys at the track and ask them who is a local builder that can pull it off. It's not a difficult transmission to rebuild, but not modern.

Reactions: 1 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Safe-Guard transmission in New Bedford? I hear they are pretty good, might be worth a call to see if they can help you out with your 200R4.

Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Chris at CK Performance if you're willing to ship or drive to Long Island - he's a 200-4R guru. I have the Trans Dr. in Central NY, but that's more of a hike. Find a coupe fo Regal guys at the track and ask them who is a local builder that can pull it off. It's not a difficult transmission to rebuild, but not modern.
CK knows their sh*t. Not the cheapest, but knows these 200-4Rs inside and out.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor