2011 GBF Calendar Call for Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
Pontiac455 said:
Ya don't see many Pontiac's thease days.
i am glad to see there are still some of these pontiacs around. my granparents had one when i was a kid. i miss the cruise ins we went to in that thing.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Big and probably final bump (by me anyway)
I've contacted a few of you in search of higher-res pics. If you sent me photobucket links and I like them :mrgreen: you've probably got mail if I didn't ask already. The pics on photobucket don't look like they'd blow up to print specs at all without major jaggies.

I've got a lot of cars/pics, and it looks like I might have enough to run 2 different calendars this time around! A few more wouldn't hurt.

Reminder: I need the highest-resolution pics you can get. Otherwise they will look terrible when blown up to print, especially on the 11x17 calendars. Straight off your camera would be ideal!!

Expect something this weekend and I'll post the ones I chose, and start working on this thing. If you don't get picked, its nothing personal or anything, they're all awesome cars. It will have to do with the photos themselves and which ones I like best :mrgreen: :D ....

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
Can't wait to see the final results! If you do two of them, I will likely snag one of each even if my car isn't chosen!

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
crash said:
Can't wait to see the final results! If you do two of them, I will likely snag one of each even if my car isn't chosen!
X2!!
Btw if you don't pick my pic I'm gonna hunt you down and kill you.
Disclaimer: The statments made in the current post are purely coincidental, and may not be used as evidence in a court of law. Unless the judge happens to be a big fat guy in a hawaiian t-shirt.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Man when I saw the reply to this thread in my email I clicked the link SOOoo fast! Lol :rofl:
But that's a good idea Stoopud. I'll definitely grab some of these for christmas gifts, provided they're not $50 each lol. I think your car would stand a good chance though, I mean you were given a mention on Horsepower TV come on.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
454muscle said:
Man when I saw the reply to this thread in my email I clicked the link SOOoo fast! Lol :rofl:
But that's a good idea Stoopud. I'll definitely grab some of these for christmas gifts, provided they're not $50 each lol. I think your car would stand a good chance though, I mean you were given a mention on Horsepower TV come on.

Seiriously, you were on horse power t.v.? Can i get a link to the episode or something ( if you have it, that is)

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor