cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I never got my E-Mail...........Guess I got DQ's :( Anyways, I will still buy one though.....

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
JBreu said:
I never got my E-Mail...........Guess I got DQ's :( Anyways, I will still buy one though.....
me too...

was it the pushbar? Lemme guess... it was too hardcore and awesome for the calender.
... don't worry, I understand. I know the awesomeness of that pushbar is overwhelming.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
:roll: Chill out everyone... I'm not where I can mess with stuff today....

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
sorry, I'm just super edgey! :shock:

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
Edgy. I know what you mean. I want in this calendar really bad. It would be even better than being on TV. Video is cool, but a calendar is easier to show off. If I get in, I hope there is price break the more you buy. I am gonna need allot.

GP403, this is not meant to rush you. I understand it takes time. Just venting the anxiety, and BS'ing. Besides, I definitely don't want to piss you off right now. So, pick me, pick me.

STL84Calais

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2009
Yeah, I'm pretty anxious myself, I think it'd be pretty sweet to be in the calendar. BTW If you want different angles, or simply more creative shots of my car, just give me a shout it can be done...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Well, here's the ones I picked. If your photo or car isn't there, its nothing personal, I just went with what I thought were the best photos, and the ones that enlarged to print size the best. There's enough cars for 2 calendars this year (that's why there's 24 there), and I'll get the covers from the previous two editions updated and those will be available as well...

I haven't done any touchups or graphics on the photos yet, either. And they're in no particular order as of yet. If you've got a request for a specific month, let me know and I can probably do it (first come first serve!)

Stay Tuned(tm)

Attachments

• final24.jpg
    final24.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 745
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor