2015 Carlisle GM Nationals - Live Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Man the rain was awful on Saturday, I wanted to get by on Sunday, but to be honest I was kinda hung over. I feel bad for GP403 sitting there in all that weather. Maybe next year the weather will be nicer and we can get a nice turnout. I'll have the wagon there next year for sure!

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
hopin' I'll be able to make it up there next year.... buick will still be nowhere complete, but then again, that's what I got the Grand prix for!

Chris, what is it with you and the bad weather? the East coast def doesn't agree with you! lol Thanks for toughing it out to represent the site!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Question about Carlisle pa show. How did they park us? I know the show is parked by year, make, and model. So how did they allow us to park together if they did?

Since we aren't limited to just one class, they put our tent in "the club zone" so we could park together. And we had 2 Montes and a Hurst Olds parked together for at least a couple hours on Sunday. :banana: bad part is they stuck us way out in left field, almost literally. I'll have to take that up with da man if we try again next year.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
Since we aren't limited to just one class, they put our tent in "the club zone" so we could park together. And we had 2 Montes and a Hurst Olds parked together for at least a couple hours on Sunday. :banana: bad part is they stuck us way out in left field, almost literally. I'll have to take that up with da man if we try again next year.

I went in 2009 when they had the 50th anniversary of the El Camino. They parked all the cars by year, make, and model. Since then I have not been back like I want to. So was not sure how things might have changed. If you wanted to get more gbodies from this forum/club. Try starting early. That way people are prepared for it and can make plans for next year as a vacation plan as most of us do not live near Carlisle.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Dude we started talking about this year's show in January.... :friday: :D :D But yeah, we need to start planning sooner. Like right bloody now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor