2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
0105201017.jpg
i don't know if it's an official postal ride but i saw this and thought of you.must be for express mail only :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

marauderprime

Apprentice
Jun 21, 2016
The Challenger are only a few hundred pounds heavier than our G bodies. So if these are pigs, our G bodies aren't far behind. The V6 RWD are actually right around the same weight as my fully loaded Brougham interior Cutlass. Also similar size as my 88 Cutlass but more similar to my 70S, probably because it was styled after the original Challenger.

False! My fully loaded 84 SS was 3,371 lbs. (at the dump without me in it), which makes it over 1000 lbs. lighter than the Challenger. My Scat Pack Charger weighed 4,440 lbs (At the dump without me in it). I believe the challengers depending on how they are optioned are a little bit lighter. I had a Challenger Core a few years back, just like this, 6 speed, cloth seats, no options, and it still came in at 4200 lbs. (the Core used to be the light weight track model SRT). With my new drivetrain, L29, iron block, Iron heads, Iron water pump, gigantic intake manifold, huge truck accessories, a 4L80E, with the factory bar and plate auxillary cooler, and a stock brass radiator, my car now weighs 3760. Before I even do any weight reduction, I am still at a 600 lb. advantage over a hellcat, which will matter once boost is added.

Having said that, it is a spectacular car.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
False! My fully loaded 84 SS was 3,371 lbs. (at the dump without me in it), which makes it over 1000 lbs. lighter than the Challenger. My Scat Pack Charger weighed 4,440 lbs (At the dump without me in it). I believe the challengers depending on how they are optioned are a little bit lighter. I had a Challenger Core a few years back, just like this, 6 speed, cloth seats, no options, and it still came in at 4200 lbs. (the Core used to be the light weight track model SRT). With my new drivetrain, L29, iron block, Iron heads, Iron water pump, gigantic intake manifold, huge truck accessories, a 4L80E, with the factory bar and plate auxillary cooler, and a stock brass radiator, my car now weighs 3760. Before I even do any weight reduction, I am still at a 600 lb. advantage over a hellcat, which will matter once boost is added.

Having said that, it is a spectacular car.
FALSE! My 88 Cutlass Supreme Classic Brougham weighed 3780 pounds WITHOUT me in it according to the certified truck scale. Same as a V6 Challenger. Unpadded, unoptioned chevies weigh significantly less than a loaded Olds or Buick. We love our Challenger GT, best car we have owned by far, even better than our Rocket powered Oldsmobile's.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Major Mike gonna step in and shut er down!

Gents, can we just start another thread and just leave this one to making fun of my car?

I am going back to watching Joe Dirt... seriously... this thing's a HEMIIIIIIIII!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Sorry Mike, long day could not let it slide. Of course your car with it's lazy 717 HP, can't even shift without help and oversized body should be ashamed of itself. Better 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor