2020 Carlisle Chevrolet Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfox

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2012
My Monte will be in Building T as well. Cant wait.....
IMG_1149.PNG
IMG_1150.PNG

Reactions: 6 users

Cutlass400hp1986

Greasemonkey
Jan 6, 2019
Oaks, Pennsylvania
Awesome, I am in T as well. Car looks really good
Thanks, yours as well! Congrats at making it in. Let’s hope the weather is nice those days, I’m taking a half day off work on thursday and driving it up there and renting a car to commute back and forth. Its about 115 mile each way trip for me and it’s getting driven there rain or shine, hoping for shine!

Reactions: 1 user

Cutlass400hp1986

Greasemonkey
Jan 6, 2019
Oaks, Pennsylvania
So crisp and clean. That is one good looking 84' H/O. It's not often I like aftermarket wheels on Cutlass' but those look really good. Are you sure they got the year right? 1986?
Thanks! Yes it’s a 86, it’s not a real H/O. its funny to see how mad people get at me for “destroying “a real Hurst Olds by putting a small block Chevy in it and taking the lightning shifters out and making it a stick shift. Those guys I let them think it’s a real H/O, all others I tell them it’s just painted like one because I absolutely love the paint scheme on of a 84 H/O

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Thanks, yours as well! Congrats at making it in. Let’s hope the weather is nice those days, I’m taking a half day off work on thursday and driving it up there and renting a car to commute back and forth. Its about 115 mile each way trip for me and it’s getting driven there rain or shine, hoping for shine!

It always seems to rain for the GM Nats though, but here is hoping. I guess I am going to take Thursday and Friday off of work to get it up there, still deciding how I am going to do that. Might borrow a buddies truck and trailer, but then again might also just drive it up there and uber around

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
:rofl: To where? Have you ever been to Carlisle?
Yeah have a went a few years with the GTO crew, Uber to and from the hotel or wherever I decide to go. If I just drive the car up that would be my plan, I hate asking people for stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor