2799 Original Miles.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Wow...Gorgeous car. Price is a tad rich...But this coming from a guy facing the prospect of dropping $40k+ on a car that probably has a current street value of $5,000, max. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
"CAR IS ABSOLUTELY SHOW ROOM NEW."
Not once you bolt wheels, headers (and presumably the rest of the exhaust), and a bunch of cheap chrome under the hood.
Cool car though. I'd love to own one like that. But not at that price.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
If it's a time capsule why the aftermarket parts.
Exactly. It is priced about 20 grand too much as well. Adding aftermarket parts to a low mile car kills the value. Yes headers and duals will add performance but it still only brings it from 140 hp to 165 hp. What is with the spoiler, were those factory? I wondered about the wheels. Also-ran what is every available option? Curious how loaded you get a Chevy that year.

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
Nice, but I have some questions also.:cool: I got mine from the original owner with all original parts and documentation for a lot less money. Just saying.

Last edited:

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Its definitely a nice car, but it doesn't look totally loaded to me. I see a bench seat (no buckets or console), and vinyl upholstery, when you could get cloth that year. If the seller has all of the original parts that he swapped out for the aftermarket stuff, then it would have been nice to include a photo of all of that as well. Time capsule? Yes. $29,900.00? I really don't think so.

• Agree

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It is a nice car, no doubt....but @$29k? I don't think so. I think he's been watching too many Barrett- Jackson and Mecum auctions. You can certainly buy one hell of a G-body for less than that....a nice T-Type, GN, Hurst Olds, 442, Monte SS Aerocoupe....etc. etc.

Btw, the spoiler is an aftermarket addition originally made for the Malibu M80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor