3 inch exhaust crossmember dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
If you look on Rubber the Right Way website or the online marketplace you can get cheater taller stock appearing valve covers in chrome or raw/painted. I have ran G-Force crossmembers with 3 and 3.5 inch exhaust and big block Chevy hearts and the Hooker 2455 and 2241 headers. I have also used the Iceman crossmembers with the big exhaust and headers. Some guys have used Crown Vic crossmembers, I do not have direct firsthand knowledge of years or fitment. I have cut down B-body earlier Impala crossmembers in years past, but, at that time we only ran 2.5 inch exhaust (that's all we had).

I will see if I can get some pics.

x75

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2018
Thanks again to all for all the advice, plus the photos of some very impressive builds - wow.

I am trying to keep my car looking "stock" as much as I can, as if Chevy made it to start with. Getting close to putting it on the street.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Thanks again to all for all the advice, plus the photos of some very impressive builds - wow.

I am trying to keep my car looking "stock" as much as I can, as if Chevy made it to start with. Getting close to putting it on the street.
I love the Corporate Blue on the engine and love the detail on the valve covers. The detail on the whole swap looks great. Nice work.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor