305/4 speed Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadillac7834

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2013
Batavia Il
I bought this car yesterday ......couldn't pass up a running, driving, 305, 4 speed, t-top, ac, gauge pack, center console, rear sway bar, out of state car. Yeah it needs floor pans, quarters patched , and some work to the doors but its complete . All interior, all underhood engine components are untouched . With this rare of options you couldn't touch a roller for this price let alone a #s matching drivetrain.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Looking at those pictures, it most likely has frame rot around the body mount bushing holes. It looks like it will need a frame off going by those pictures.

chazman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2013
Chicagoland
cadillac7834 said:
I bought this car yesterday ......couldn't pass up a running, driving, 305, 4 speed, t-top, ac, gauge pack, center console, rear sway bar, out of state car. Yeah it needs floor pans, quarters patched , and some work to the doors but its complete . All interior, all underhood engine components are untouched . With this rare of options you couldn't touch a roller for this price let alone a #s matching drivetrain.

Congrats! Looks like it went to a good home. Please keep us up to date.

H2O gbodies

Apprentice
May 2, 2009
Yep....she went to EBay pretty quick....lol, man if somebody had a lot of the parts to make it right, it wouldn't be too bad of a project....t-top 4-speed....and I have a complete blue interior in Mint shape for a 78 too...I almost pulled the trigger on that car a few weeks back but I'm too far into my 80 factory moonroof Monte at the moment or else I'd have it.

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
gmachinzz said:
Yep....she went to EBay pretty quick....lol, man if somebody had a lot of the parts to make it right, it wouldn't be too bad of a project....t-top 4-speed....and I have a complete blue interior in Mint shape for a 78 too...I almost pulled the trigger on that car a few weeks back but I'm too far into my 80 factory moonroof Monte at the moment or else I'd have it.

the guy is trying to flip it for $6,000... ain't no way.

chazman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2013
Chicagoland
It'll be interesting to see if this car sells at the BIN price. It looks alot better in the ebay pics than it did in person - I'll tell you guys that much.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
ll of the original trim is there. The bumper rub strips are missing. Even the Ebay photos don't look much better than the earlier photos that were posted here. The asking price doesn't seem realistic to me. The car still needs a bunch of work. It will be interesting to see how the sale goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor