305 v8 and touch climate control regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i was wondering if buick made regals with v8s from the factor or if the v6 was the only option. i was also wondering how rare was touch climate control or if it is an after market adon?

The reason i'm curious is because i found this regal for sale and am looking into it. i may be trading my truck if one other guy doesn't but it

http://newbrunswick.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve ... Z373965052

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
I don't know, but I've seen that touch climate control in a 1983 Buick LeSabre... but it wasn't working.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i'm thinking mabe he did a motor swap but the car seems unmolsted and i haven't heard of touch anything in any gbody untill now so maybe that's where he got it form

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
IIRC, canadian regals were equipped with 305's instead of 307's... of course I could be wrong (which my wife tells me that I always am... :mrgreen: )

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Both the 305ci Chevy engine and the climate control were factory options. The Buick has always been considered the "poor mans Cadillac" because of their luxury options.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
Yes you can even get a V8 with a digital dash as well. Nice car for the $. I have one ecc unit here that reads Celsius
to me that is rare by itself.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i always thought regals only came with v6's. is it a rare option for them to have v8's because i've seen very few that have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor