350sbc to a 1980 olds mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtwan251975

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 29, 2010
ok i had a olds 260 v8 i removed to put in a sbc but ime confussed on the motor mounts i know i need to get some from a chevy but all the stores ive called jegs,summit , advanced seem to know what i was looking for they only came up with called another company they wanted 300 for the upper motor and trans mounts and 60 for the lower which seem to high . so my question is where can i get these parts and does anyone have part numbers ??? thanks in advance

LilSpann601

Greasemonkey
Aug 11, 2008
Jackson Mississippi
The mounts that bolt to the block can be found at a local pullapart or u-pull it.. the mounts that bolt to the frame can be purchased at autozone or advance auto parts. just give them a year of a car that came with a sbc v8...such as caprice or monte carlo

Dragonist

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
goto local parts store and get frame mounts for a monte carlo ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor