Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
bumping thread for great justice.

I'm up to 3 machines now and trying to turn a buck or two selling toys on etsy, hoping to do more of this in the future. still looking for rec's for parts, and if anyone's got files they need printed (lit. anything) ... I just got set up for PETG so yeah, stuff that can get hot.

IMG_5549.jpeg IMG_5550.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
And with said bump, in honor of Supercharged111 I need to test the word filter for him.... can we still say 'dicking' ?

Why yes, yes we can.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
And with said bump, in honor of Supercharged111 I need to test the word filter for him.... can we still say 'dicking' ?

Why yes, yes we can.

I forgot all about that.

I am waiting for the day I can get one of these for $100 at Walmart though.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I forgot all about that.

I am waiting for the day I can get one of these for $100 at Walmart though.
You want a $100 dicking from Walmart? I think that's already available, likely for far less, if you expand which stores you're willing to visit :ROFLMAO:

(Also, Canadian stores with their exchange rates offer more 'bang' for your buck!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor