4.3 FI sender and pump assy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Leonardo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2018
I just ordered a 4.3 fuel injection fuel pump and sender from Dixie. The only instructions are written and not very informative. I have no way of telling which are the black and grey terminals. Also, there is a short piece of tubing that I suppose goes on the bottom of the fuel return. Any pictures or info would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
The black and grey terminals go on the fuel pump. Grey is power and black is your ground wire. The fuel pump you use will tell you which is + and - on its terminals. The short piece of rubber hose goes between your fuel pump and the feed line that stops just past the vent line. If you would like us to mock anything up and post pictures, please let us know.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Robert Leonardo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2018
The black and grey terminals go on the fuel pump. Grey is power and black is your ground wire. The fuel pump you use will tell you which is + and - on its terminals. The short piece of rubber hose goes between your fuel pump and the feed line that stops just past the vent line. If you would like us to mock anything up and post pictures, please let us know.

Thanks, it's good to know that Dixie is on here. Even with a magnifying glass and a flashlight, I can't find any markings on the pump or terminals anywhere. The rubber hose I'm talking about is the small diameter one that looks about 1/4" diameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor