Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
SRD art said:
Bad butt wagon you've got by the way!

Is the largest tube for a fuel filler drain back and the one you welded shut?

Almost looks like you simply used a cutter disc on a 4" grinder to make the hole for the return line? (circled in green)

So basically everything was the right length as is to get the mesh screen close to the bottom of the tank?

Thanks! And no it is far from running yet... :(

The largest tube is a tank pressure vent that would go up to the filler neck on a Astro tank, sort of for burping it, I have yet to cap it (probably just fill it with epoxy and/or pinch it shut. Yes, it was a cut off wheel, or a hack saw and a carbide bit, to make the return hole vent. Everything looked as good as could be expected as far as depth in the tank goes.

AndrewMrChevy

Apprentice
Dec 4, 2011
Lima, Ohio
I'm still here, have not been on in a while. Always here to help but looks like SSN696 squared you away

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
This Forum is all about Paying It Forward. I scored duty the one day we were in Chin Hae. Never saw anything but the pier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor