442 questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
nice.. good info.. i drove mine with to hood trim and it seemed weird to have no emblem..

the light up things on the fenders are cool... my '78 cordoba has em..maybe i should snag them off it for my olds hahaaha ..

my interior's gonna be grey with some buckets from somthing..no console just a shifter..like a hurst or b&m.. should look alright... noying with the idea of dyeing all the plastic and keepin the velour grey..

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
plan on it.. comes home saturday and i have had the craving for burnouts...

i'll get pics.. i went with a "monaco blue and a silver bottom"... and im seperateng the 2 with gold pinstripes.. and the 442 decals are made..

either way im buything that 442 near me and swap everything over.. leats i wonthave to baby it.. worry about damageing the value..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor