4th gen Camaro wheels, C4, C5 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mills

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2014
Washington State
I don't see a whole lot of different wheels on G Bodies, specifically the El Camino. I don't believe I've seen any 4th gen Camaro/Firebird wheels on them. Is this because the back spacing is wrong? Same goes with C4/C5 wheels. I think the C5 wheels would be too wide at 9.5 inches, but I think the C4 wheels can come in 8's. I could be wrong on that.

Trying to find a Craigslist solution to putting 16's or 17's on my El Camino without buying new. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
This topic has been kicked around countless times. First off, you'd need wide spacer/ adapters...they ain't cheap, for good ones. Personally, I don't think they look quite right on our cars. You're much better off with a good aftermarket wheel that's guaranteed to fit....or look for a set of S-10 ZQ8 rims. I believe they're 16x8...a much better fit, and they look great.
In other words, don't waste your time or your money on the late F-body wheels.
Here's what these babies look like....https://www.google.com/search?q=s10...B0QsARqFQoTCLDM5vjy3cYCFY6diAodx9EF4Q&dpr=0.9

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Judge Mills

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2014
Washington State
Yeah, maybe I'm not using the search function right on here, but I couldn't find a whole lot of solid info. Some day it'd be good to have a sticky'd article on what works up top! I know every forum has the "too many wheel" posts problem...

So far, I've only seen one set of ZQ8's for sale, and they are $500 without the tires, lug nuts, or center caps. They've been for sale for 3 months now.

On the aftermarket side, when I've searched at sites like tire rack, only a very limited selection is shown. Torque Thrusts and steelies I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor