Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Well now ain't that some sh*t?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Hit Buy It Now and you can own 2.5% of all of the aerocoupes manufactured in 86.

When you look at all the other stuff he has for sale on Ebay, that 2.5% is just the '86 MCSS Aerocoupes he hasn't parted out, yet. He has at least 16 MCSS aerocoupe decklids for sale.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Haters . . . here?

Alright, where the hell are you guys hiding at?

Ah, I bet you are up there behind the SEARCH bar, aren't ya?

I'm pretty sure one of those Montes is a [what?] '83 HO though . . .

Too bad he won't split them up. I need another project I cannot get done . . . I'm thinkin' 83 HO might just be the ticket?? :blam:

Last edited:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Reactions: 3 users

BillsHoe

Apprentice
Aug 28, 2011
Zoo York
I think Mike got all of us one time or another. Tries to be a bully till you set him straight then he cries and calls the cops.

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I think Mike got all of us one time or another. Tries to be a bully till you set him straight then he cries and calls the cops.

Seriously? It's a shame how many tools there are in the car world and how predictable they all are. I know people get super shady about real estate. That I understand. Real estate transactions can lead to multi generational wealth(or total lack thereof) depending on how crafty you are. But people trying to hustle each other over G-bodies? For what? Get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor