54 Chevy truck as possible cool parts chaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
So. At the yard where I work part time pretty much anything in it is mine for the picking. Other day I found a 54 Chevy one ton in super solid shape. Thinking slap on s10 frame with 4wd blazer rear axle and a 350 and a short flatbed. Always been a street/rat/traditional rod kinda guy anyway. And the fatter one ton fenders will allow for wider front wheels :)

Reactions: 1 user

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
May even leave the white paint. Its not in real bad shape. Prolly do 50s style exhaust stacks tok

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Yeah anytime I get a job as a wrench flipper or panel beater I always end up getting in good with my boss due to my enginuity and resourcefulness along with my actual skill. I'll prolly be able to get it for a couple Hondo $. Needs glass(is intact tho) and only rust is a spot the size of a silver dollar in middle of driver floor board. Unsure if I'll use the hood

Reactions: 1 users

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
That's insane , couple hundred , even $1000 !! Hope you grab it !! Yup it's a handy job to have if your into vehicles.

If you don't use the hood sell it an get afew bucks !!

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Realistically I'll get the cab and front cap for doing an engine change on a 96 sonoma

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, definitely post some pics of it...

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
'54 is cool for it's one year only style. I prefer their curved windshield over the V-butted earlier version. Better grille too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor