69 cutlass price

Status
Not open for further replies.

junior4053

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2012
Croswell, MI
Was wondering if anyone has an idea what a numbers matching 69 cutlass supreme is worth, has a 350 engine & 400get trans in decent shape considering the year. Not been restored but not rusted, im stumped for a starting point and dont want to offend the seller.

junior4053

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2012
Croswell, MI
Not suprised guy didnt seem like he know what he was talking about, was going to check numbers on motor before made an offer anyway. Get the feeling he thinks its numbers matching just because he didnt change anything and it looks old! Even if not numbers matching would make him offer have a 455 i would put in it. Not sure if its worth $3000

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that is a nice body style....if it runs and the body is in decent shape it'd be worth something

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
I don't think the supreme came with the 400 transmission
Your right. It was a TH350 or the Jetway auto (2sp). I would use the fact of it not being numbers matching to get him down on the price. If its solid and he goes low enough id grab that quick!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
If it's really clean and straight it may be worth a grand or two. Just remember a 43 year old car will need everything.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
A numbers matching cutlass with non matching trans and little or no rust is worth a lot more than 3 grand, even in a sucky market like this. JMO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor