78 cutlass W-31 build

Clutch

Clutch

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I can't stop thinking about this car today maybe it's because I had to move the parts for it twice today. Or maybe because it's Easter and I can't have the kids call Grandma Joan... Or maybe it's because April 1st is my mother's birthday and it's been a year and I still haven't finished the damn thing! I don't know but I need to figure out how to get it done

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Clutch

Clutch

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Here's my update... Absolutely nothing has got done! But my 18 year old cousin just painted a truck for his friend and if you look threw the window of the truck you can just see my car
IMG_20180908_134746.jpg

At least it's inside that's better care tha

Clutch

Clutch

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Ok I think something is going to happen soon although I'm spreading myself a little thin lately at least I'm doing something. I lost my storage at the paving place where the yellow 79 parts car is so it's going to the farm in Jackson next Saturday morning. What makes that a good thing is my cousin is bringing my buddy Pat's truck back from PA painted to the same farm in a few weeks so he's going to take my parts car back with him and take the new parts for the 78 Cutlass with it. I plan to go there myself with my truck and trailer the week after and put the car together load it and bring it home. Now if I can just get the planets to align right I'm good!

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor