78 cutlass W-31 build

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I can't stop thinking about this car today maybe it's because I had to move the parts for it twice today. Or maybe because it's Easter and I can't have the kids call Grandma Joan... Or maybe it's because April 1st is my mother's birthday and it's been a year and I still haven't finished the damn thing! I don't know but I need to figure out how to get it done

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Here's my update... Absolutely nothing has got done! But my 18 year old cousin just painted a truck for his friend and if you look threw the window of the truck you can just see my car
IMG_20180908_134746.jpg

At least it's inside that's better care tha

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Ok I think something is going to happen soon although I'm spreading myself a little thin lately at least I'm doing something. I lost my storage at the paving place where the yellow 79 parts car is so it's going to the farm in Jackson next Saturday morning. What makes that a good thing is my cousin is bringing my buddy Pat's truck back from PA painted to the same farm in a few weeks so he's going to take my parts car back with him and take the new parts for the 78 Cutlass with it. I plan to go there myself with my truck and trailer the week after and put the car together load it and bring it home. Now if I can just get the planets to align right I'm good!

Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I got to visit my car yesterday! It's still on the lift and covered in dust. I didn't have time to work on it but I bought more parts to it. Next trip up I'll try to make some progress

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor