78 cutlass W-31 build

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Sorry guys no progress money is tight hours at work are actually cut back under 40 so I can't order anything. Mark is going on vacation tomorrow with his family so I'm doing some work around the house and looking for things to sell. Anybody need sbo parts? I know a guy lol
What yah got? Yeah, hear you on money being tight. Now that my Wife is back to work everything is massively better.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Here's that full video I promised you guys Lauren shot it and it's my 15 minutes of fame I guess lol

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
What yah got? Yeah, hear you on money being tight. Now that my Wife is back to work everything is massively better.
I've got a 2bbl intake and carb free pickup only lol A-4 intake the #7 heads you see getting filled and ported in the video with a 5 angle valve job a 70 350 block std bore crank rods and pistons drilled for pilot bushing however it lost oil pressure while tuning and the crank should be cut. I've also got the 71 350 block std bore NEEDS to be bored for that block I have the rods with the std pistons on them that crank is cut 10 under and can't go in the 70 block without facing rods for whatever reason the tolerances between them were way off when I tried to do that. That crank is also drilled for pilot bushing. Prices are negotiable so is machine work. In fact Mark said he's willing to give whomever buys my crap a deal on machine work because he knows I need money to finish my stuff anyway. So if you want contact him at Erickson machine and performance and we can work something out he ships all over too but on your dime.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Not a hole lot going on life has been getting in the way and cut backs at work have cut into my income so I'm doing some small things around marks shop to work off my bill. Yesterday was Sunday and I went up there, while Mark was tig welding some jet ski stuff I took an inventory of what I needed to put my car back together. Not really much cam bearings freeze plugs rings nut really much at all. Then I went out to throw a starter in the Malibu quick for him.... I think I put that starter in 4 or 5 times lol he bought a mini starter for it that's clockable but apparently not all LS blocks are the same good thing i was at a machine shop custom blots. Cut down the starter case, cut down a boss on the side of the block just to name a few things lol of course mark was making videos for his u tube channel and I got in another one so I'll drop that here.

Reactions: 5 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Not a hole lot going on life has been getting in the way and cut backs at work have cut into my income so I'm doing some small things around marks shop to work off my bill. Yesterday was Sunday and I went up there, while Mark was tig welding some jet ski stuff I took an inventory of what I needed to put my car back together. Not really much cam bearings freeze plugs rings nut really much at all. Then I went out to throw a starter in the Malibu quick for him.... I think I put that starter in 4 or 5 times lol he bought a mini starter for it that's clockable but apparently not all LS blocks are the same good thing i was at a machine shop custom blots. Cut down the starter case, cut down a boss on the side of the block just to name a few things lol of course mark was making videos for his u tube channel and I got in another one so I'll drop that here.

Surprised to hear you’re slow, most shops I deal with have more work than they can handle, but I don’t go south of Summit anymore.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
it's a trap,don't let your guard down.
Either way a year left to pay on the Challenger and boat. Then another $1000 a month back in our pockets.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So to generate money to finish some projects I'm cleaning up parts I don't need and selling them. Today I learned how to drill and bore a proper pilot bushing hole in an Oldsmobile crankshaft. I'm going to do all my cranks before I list them here's some photos and I'll post a video.
Ok nevermind they don't want to upload and as you know I'm not that tech savvy. I'll try a link to Mark's video

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor