Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Car sounds good!

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
Tried for 20 minutes to put my headliner in, but it just kept failing on me. I went in the house and got 5 and 10 year old, but they only lasted for about 3 minutes. After throwing stuff for about 5 minutes and then going to find the stuff I threw, I tripped on my ratchet straps. You can see in the picture what I did and it made things a lot easier. Should have the seats in by Saturday, installing seat belts are a pain in the ---.

Attachments

• IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_1300.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: 1 users

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
Here is a picture of the car out the garage. I have to put the exterior trim on, hook the e-brake cable up, bleed the brakes, install front seats, align the front clip and then is pretty much done. Well I also go to fix an idle problem.

Attachments

• IMG_3606.JPG
    IMG_3606.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 208
Reactions: 4 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The car looks great Carlows!
Bad *ss in black, love it! Nice work. Post up more pics of the car outside once you've got the rest of her put back together.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
Been working on the small stuff to get the car finished. I had to change the rear brake calipers, because they were hitting the frame. Quick performance told me to put the driver on the passenger side and passenger on the drive side, not everything fits perfect. Now I tried to bleed the lines and after 2 hours of messing with them, they still was not working. So I called crucial118 and asked him about the calipers and he told me they were on wrong (guess who put them on). I paid them all that money and now I can't even get a sorry from them. Finally crucial118 came over and helped me to get the brakes to work. While cleaning the windshield I noticed metal in it from them welding the floor. I have emailed them with no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor