79 Cutlass Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Try not to let all that power go to your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Very nice score on a very solid base. It's already 80% done just by cleaning it up/out !

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
C'mon 110 hp with awful gearing will tear down the house. Most seemed to opt for the 260 in those years, still awful but more torque.

Reactions: 1 user

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
Holler when you are ready for console/buckets for either car.
I found a really nice front buckets and rear seat from an 84 hurst olds for my regal. I would rather have the monte/ regal style but they are hard to find in good shape around here. I need bucket seat tracks tracks.
full

full

I will keep the split bench in the cutlass

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ

110 hp at the crank new. Minus 15 hp for being 40 years old and minus 20-25 for parasitic loss through the drivetrain and we are looking at double digit hp ratings at the right rear wheel. I will try to contain my excitement with all that power.

spicercars

Greasemonkey
Jan 7, 2019
Saginaw MN
Nice to see such a clean car. They are not full of cancer like they are here in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor