79 Cutlass Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
Did you use the LS1 completely stock from the Pontiac?
Yeap. I eliminated the egr crap and had the ecu flashed to a factory tune minus the vats and emissions settings. Other than that it is a bone stock 99,000 mile LS1. The shop that flashed my computer also builds LS swap harnesses. I got that from them too.

Reactions: 1 users

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
Yeap. I eliminated the egr crap and had the ecu flashed to a factory tune minus the vats and emissions settings. Other than that it is a bone stock 99,000 mile LS1. The shop that flashed my computer also builds LS swap harnesses. I got that from them too.

Wow easy route. Been thinking of swap for new project but wanted to stick to a simple task for a daily driver. I don't need 500 hp or turbo just a reliable, economical and fuel injected engine. Thanks for info

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
I sold the cutlass. The guy wanted the burgudy interior parts i had from my regal put in the cutlass. So i started on swapping everything inside the car out with the exception of the dash. He is going to be swapping the dash to match the rest of my new burgundy interior i put in.

While taking it apart i found 4 of these all in varying stages of decay. Thought it was cool enough to share.
full

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor