79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Nice car! Can't wait to see what she looks like with the 454 in her engine compartment. It should be a handful with all that torque on hand. I had a 70 Nova with 30 over 454 and it would smoke the tires all day long and slam you in the seat real fast. Its hard to beat the low end torque of a big block especially a 454. Keep us up to date with engine photos when you get her in the Elky.

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
Thanks for the kind comments, I love your Monte, I now have the fitty-fo tore down (as far as Im going) and am going to the Sumitt racing store to get my stuff to reassemble it. I will post pics as I go.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
79elky454ss said:
Thanks for the kind comments, I love your Monte, I now have the fitty-fo tore down (as far as Im going) and am going to the Sumitt racing store to get my stuff to reassemble it. I will post pics as I go.
Cool! Sounds good. Don't forget the great deals on Ebay. I got a lot of my motor stuff off Ebay cheap. Summit and Jegs are the other 2 places I get my stuff from.I've saved a lot of money off of Ebay

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Nice job on the elco. Should be good times when you get that BBC in there. If your in Ohio I bet Summit can ship to you in a day! That'd be nice! It seems like everytime I need something fast it has to come from Ohio! Funny how that works.

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
Chevyman85 said:
Nice job on the elco. Should be good times when you get that BBC in there. If your in Ohio I bet Summit can ship to you in a day! That'd be nice! It seems like everytime I need something fast it has to come from Ohio! Funny how that works.
I can drive to the store/warehouse in 1/2 hour and they have truck parking so I stop when Im working. I dont pay shipping either, and they have a clearance section.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
79elky454ss said:
Chevyman85 said:
I can drive to the store/warehouse in 1/2 hour and they have truck parking so I stop when Im working. I dont pay shipping either, and they have a clearance section.
Nice! I'd buy everything from them too! Thats awesome! I'm so jealous... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor