matty_krv

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 6, 2023
I was asked to post some pics of my ‘85 ElCo so here goes!

It’s my daily driver so I’ve done a lot to it- and almost everything has been replaced or altered in some way-

“Lucky” is powered by a supercharged 383 stroker paired to a t700rh transmission, Holley Sniper EFI, Holley Hyperspark Ignition, and Edlebrock headers which run to a straight piped dual exhaust.

Complete UMI performance suspension upgrade with a 1” drop, 800 series power steering box, solid intermediary shaft and updated steering column. At the legs I’ve got a 10 Bolt 8.5” posi rear end.

Currently she sits on a set of Cooper Cobra 225/60/15’s but sometimes I run on Indy Firehawks.

The scoop was designed for a Shelby GT 350 and is fully functional. The dash is a custom white aluminum one made by Scott Rod Fabrications, and my seats are upholstered in channel back peanut butter marine vinyl. Grant steering wheel.

It’s the rainy season here, so I have my snug top camper shell currently mounted.

Other than that it has zero accessories or other systems besides lights and wipers.

No gauges or even knockouts on the dash other than my touch screen controller from the Holley sniper that gives vitals although I have added a fuel gauge.

Certainly always more to do and am looking forward to swapping out my door panels for white aluminum ones made by the guy who did my dash. I like the white because it’s always cool to the touch even here in the high desert.

This coming Friday I’m heading to the dyno at CalSpeed Shop to have some fine tuning done but that’s pretty much it.

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2142.jpeg
    IMG_2142.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2145.jpeg
    IMG_2145.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor