'79 Pontiac GTO??

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmaxstyle

Greasemonkey
Jul 21, 2009
Alberta
the olds cutlass (came Chevy powered) is from the Ontario plant as well as my GMC Caballero. I would think they made most models in Canada.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I remember seeing some on the road. Friend had one in HS. His was beat up but was orig Red with White interior buckets and console, rally wheels, guage package, and the rounded nose kinda like the pontiac 2+2. I don't think it was much more than a dealer package. I think there is a member on here from Quebec with one....... now that I think about it there is one rotting at the top of a driveway around the corner.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
It sure would be neat to see a photo of this elusive 1979 Pontiac GTO
In my opinion the 1981 lemans would be the best candidate to make a G-body GTO !

Someday !

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
As far as I know, GTO never happened.

Not to say some dealer did not create one, like the Grand Prix GT that came out of New York.

There was a "Pontiac Cup" version of the Grand LeMans , maybe that's what you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor