8.5 in rearend

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
doood you need either a magnet in the rear cover or a fill plug with a magnet in it.

Sweet_Johnny those girdles aren’t doing much of anything until you are close to the point of breaking the rear. Sticky tires and hard hits drag racing is where they are worth the money. The TA Performance one is a very nice, quality piece.
And that's exactly why I don't need it lol. I have one for the 7.5 and it's still in the box, probably will be for a while. I keep an eye on parts like that because if nobody buys them Amazon continues to drop the price incrementally until I can justify buying it/ the prices on some things fluctuate tremendously in the wee hours of the morning. I've seen the TA piece around online- it looks nice and definitely has good reviews backing it up. I like it better than the Perfect Launch cover not only for looks but the quality is undoubtedly better as well. Hopefully I'll find out one day.

Reactions: 1 user

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not big on aestetics, but this definitely looks better than that stick-and-poke DIY tattoo my unstable 17 year old stepdaughter put on her wrist.
20240609_193621.jpg

Chinese sure do like socket head cap screws. What is up with that?

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor