Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Looking great!
What is the dash out of?

79Hurst

Apprentice
Dec 19, 2014
I am loving the direction this build is going, nice job :) Maybe I did not catch it in your thread, but did you need to run the cowl hood due to the truck intake and brackets? I am doing something similar to mine, and was wondering on the need to bolt on an LS1 intake or not.

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
Nice progress. The interior looks like it's going to be beautiful.

voodeuce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 6, 2014
Looking great!
What is the dash out of?
08 g6.

I am loving the direction this build is going, nice job :) Maybe I did not catch it in your thread, but did you need to run the cowl hood due to the truck intake and brackets? I am doing something similar to mine, and was wondering on the need to bolt on an LS1 intake or not.
im not sure i need it but i really wanted it. hahahaha btw, do not buy from champion fiberglass in cincinnatti ohio.
Nice progress. The interior looks like it's going to be beautiful.
thanks bro.

Call Her Bu

Greasemonkey
Dec 2, 2012
Arlington, TX
Good progress so far. I'm going with a 6.0 in mine. Welcome to GBody. Can't wait to see it finished. I'm glad you didn't put the mustang dash in the Bu lIke other people are doing.

Thanatos

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2015
any updates nova2nutt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor