81 Regal Turn Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubDiesel92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2011
I dont know if anyone else has ever expeircend this but I recently discovered that both my corner lights were out on my regal. so i removed the headlight bezels and replace the bulbs. After testing them out I noticed that my turn signals were acting funny and not flashing normally. And now today they get stuck and dont flash anymore :blam:
I changed my flasher and all my bulbs seem good so my question what is causing my signals not too flash? I tried almost everything and I still have nothing. Help!

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Make sure you check all bulbs, front and rear.
Check the grounds and that the contacts inside the bulb sockets are clean and making good connection.

DubDiesel92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2011
Bar50 said:
Make sure you check all bulbs, front and rear.
Check the grounds and that the contacts inside the bulb sockets are clean and making good connection.

I just double checked all my bulbs and everything looks good, Ive heard of people saying there is another flasher under the dash? the one on my fuse box functions for the hazard lights, which work fine.

dave1978

Apprentice
Aug 6, 2011
That car should have 2 flashers 1 for turn signals,one for hazard.Check the fuse make sure you didn't do something by accident while you were working on your lights causing it to blow.Check that the bulbs are not in wrong or not connected all the way.Retrace your steps seems funny everything was fine until you replaced some bulbs.

DubDiesel92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2011
dave1978 said:
That car should have 2 flashers 1 for turn signals,one for hazard.Check the fuse make sure you didn't do something by accident while you were working on your lights causing it to blow.Check that the bulbs are not in wrong or not connected all the way.Retrace your steps seems funny everything was fine until you replaced some bulbs.

would you know where the second flasher is? the one in the upper left of the fuse is my hazards, I still cant find my second one.

BillsHoe

Apprentice
Aug 28, 2011
Zoo York
DubDiesel92 said:
dave1978 said:

would you know where the second flasher is? the one in the upper left of the fuse is my hazards, I still cant find my second one.
1 should have access by the radio to the left..

DubDiesel92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2011
BillsHoe said:
DubDiesel92 said:
dave1978 said:

1 should have access by the radio to the left..

so if i pull out the radio it should be towards the driverside? thanks for the reply man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor