'82 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright here's my parts list that will be an ongoing list getting ready for my 4.1 top end swap

Aluminum Intake Manifold $90
Rochester QJET $83
Carb gasket $10.49
Air Cleaner gasket $1.68
4.1 Intake Gasket w/ valley pan $28.65
Premium Thermostat $8.99
Thermostat gasket $0.60
4.1 EGR Valve $103.23
PCV gromet $2.49

some pics of my to be former intake and carb setup..

2rfzpug.jpg

2nm2z7.jpg

redsx2434 said:
some pics of my to be former intake and carb setup..

2rfzpug.jpg

2nm2z7.jpg

We are lucky in one way up here Canada we don't have all that electronic crap on our carbs except for some real late g-body models and no air pump.Good luck with the swap like to do the same with me Regal.

we hooked up the fuel line up to my car without taking anything off to begin and the gas wasn't getting into the carb so i need to rebuild my carb before i go ahead with my project so it'll probably be waiting till my april vacatiion

alright so something that some of you 3.8 guys will be disapointed in, im not going to be doing the intake and carb swap.

I may be buying a 99 camaro this week and taking the cutlass off the road to maybe put a real powerplant in there and lose the 3.8 for good.

Ill be sure to post pics o fthe new car if i get it as well

btw if anyone wants to buy any parts for my inatke swap shoot me a pm or something what i have is

4.1 Alumnium Intake (with egr)
Rochester Qjet for 4.1 (get get #'s if someone is interested) came off an 82 grand prix
3.8 and 4.1 Intake Manifold Gasket Kit (with egr)
4.1 EGR valve
3.8 valve cover gaskets (rubber)

redsx2434 said:
alright so something that some of you 3.8 guys will be disapointed in, im not going to be doing the intake and carb swap.

I may be buying a 99 camaro this week and taking the cutlass off the road to maybe put a real powerplant in there and lose the 3.8 for good.

btw if anyone wants to buy any parts for my inatke swap shoot me a pm or something what i have is

Rochester Qjet for 4.1 (get get #'s if someone is interested) came off an 82 grand prix
4.1 EGR valve

Dam I hate beiong laid off and no extra doh...shipping would be to much...BTW does the carb have all the electric crap on it?

SV6 REGAL said:
redsx2434 said:

4.1 EGR valve

Dam I hate beiong laid off and no extra doh...shipping would be to much...BTW does the carb have all the electric crap on it?

ya the carb does have the electric stuff

SV6 REGAL said:
redsx2434 said:

4.1 EGR valve

ya the carb does have the electric stuff and would need rebuilding

redsx2434 said:
the cutlass is pretty close to returning to what i like to call the ground, i painted the differential cover and shocks gold to match the wheels and the reoccuring theme of dark red and gold just seems to be working pretty sweet. I need to get one new tire for my car, get it mounted and need to get all my wheels balanced. Probably the last thing i need to do before it goes on the road is grease the joints...getting close feels good

and i thought i got a good deal...very nice for $700...do you have any pics of the painted diff cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor