82 El Camino PrOjEcT "UnDa KuRuPtIoN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Hey Guys and gals this is my new 82 el camino find. i paid 600 bucks for it. it has a 350 engine 350 trans all stock. for now.. will be posting updates periodically

DSC03469.jpg

DSC03468.jpg

DSC03467.jpg

DSC03465.jpg

DSC03464.jpg

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03462.jpg

DSC03461.jpg

DSC03460.jpg

DSC03466.jpg

IMG00283.jpg

IMG00282.jpg

IMG00281.jpg

IMG00273.jpg

IMG00272.jpg

IMG00271.jpg

IMG00270.jpg

IMG00269.jpg

IMG00268.jpg

LOL... YEA WHEN I SEEN IT ON CRAISGS LIST I WAS ALL OVER IT I SENT HIM LIKE 3 EMAILS HOPING TO GET A REPLY QUICLY HE DIDNT HAVE a number posted on the listing.... but he emailed me back with his number so i called him right away when i opened the email. so i meet up with him before i went to work . in fact i called off work lol so i can get it and i took it to the staorage unit and got to work on it started tsakin the interior apart all the plastic trim pieces were dry rotted..

The only real negative I can see on that car is the sun roof. That is minor though, considering that it appears to be very straight and rust free. Also, what a nice price!!!! That was a steal of a deal!

kuruption109 said:
LOL... YEA WHEN I SEEN IT ON CRAISGS LIST I WAS ALL OVER IT I SENT HIM LIKE 3 EMAILS HOPING TO GET A REPLY QUICLY HE DIDNT HAVE a number posted on the listing.... but he emailed me back with his number so i called him right away when i opened the email. so i meet up with him before i went to work . in fact i called off work lol so i can get it and i took it to the staorage unit and got to work on it started tsakin the interior apart all the plastic trim pieces were dry rotted..

So..... really you paid $600 PLUS a day's wages. LOL.
What size wheels/tires are on the 86/87 Camino in the background?

Man... DAMN that's a good deal. I don't even like El Caminos and I would have been all over that.

I'm putting Craigslist on lock!

el_sonoma said:
kuruption109 said:

So..... really you paid $600 PLUS a day's wages. LOL.
What size wheels/tires are on the 86/87 Camino in the background?
245 35 20 they are 20 inch irocs.... thats my buddy melman

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor