83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Family Affair"

vid of me starting the car up but it cuts right off.. when i changed the fuel filter it looked like no gas was gettin to the carb so once i change the fuel pump we shall see ... im gonna replace the sending unit as well....
[youtube]j7ZnxI8HuTI[/youtube]

Fam that a nice *ss find. I know you prolly tired of hearing this...Just drive it bruh. Tune it, tires, brake job and enjoy. save all the serious time and energy for Tha Runt.... Congrats! Cant wait to see it Saturday...Imma sand blast one of my A/C brackets tonight and send you a few pics. Clear it and roll like that til I figure out the finish I want on em..

Elco Warren 8)

before engine degreaser
522_0708.jpg

after
522_0716.jpg

522_0715.jpg

some rust issues i see so far but i dont care im focused on gettin drivetrain right
522_0707.jpg

522_0706.jpg

few before pics of when it was dirty.. driver lower door panel was in the back of the wagon...
522_0705.jpg

522_0703.jpg

522_0700.jpg

522_0698.jpg

522_0704.jpg

522_0699.jpg

522_0702.jpg

after some trash was removed..still needs vaccum and carpet cleaned
522_0697.jpg

522_0711.jpg

522_0712.jpg

victorSS said:
looks like you need to head out ecology and find a bench seat, smooth lookin motor though
i kno lol.. im actually thinkin buckets.. cuz i have a center console here no one seems to want to buy so i might as well use it hahahha

kuruption109 said:
victorSS said:
looks like you need to head out ecology and find a bench seat, smooth lookin motor though
i kno lol.. im actually thinkin buckets.. cuz i have a center console here no one seems to want to buy so i might as well use it hahahha

damm bro that will look cold as hell on the bu wagon...

victorSS said:
kuruption109 said:
victorSS said:

damm bro that will look cold as hell on the bu wagon...
man o man wish i hadnt got rid of the seats i had in the runt(i got them from a mazda!) those wud have been wired up and in the car LOL

u had the creme colored leather ones right?....yeah i member seein the runt out in my side of the hood that interior was lookin siccc....what interior you got in it now?

victorSS said:
u had the creme colored leather ones right?....yeah i member seein the runt out in my side of the hood that interior was lookin siccc....what interior you got in it now?
took these from the 81 monte i sold sorry for the dash in the pic hahahha
522_0634.jpg

522_0635.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor