83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "family ride"

good find and glad you werent afraid to pull the trigger, alot of the times i look at stuff like that, i think about all the stuff i want to do to it and it scares the hell outta me, either the work i have to do or the money involved... i am looking for a bucket car (2000-2002 camaro or something) to drive around, then i can really tear some stuff up, kinda hard not buying another newer car and being responsible with my money... any how you have two of the cars I want to do up and coming, the runt and family ride...

Bro, you may want to keep the A/C in this one, especially if it's going to a "family truckster". :lol:

I think after you get it take your time to figure out what you want to do with it and how far you want to go to redo the car...it's not going to get any worse while you think about it...

congrats on the wagon man, very jealous of that one for that price

The family wagon is already "under Kuruption"? glad you picked this one up, we needed it in the 80z crew. Can't wait to sit shotgun on a junkyard run or for a cruise around the city.

LSCustoms said:
good find and glad you werent afraid to pull the trigger, alot of the times i look at stuff like that, i think about all the stuff i want to do to it and it scares the hell outta me, either the work i have to do or the money involved... i am looking for a bucket car (2000-2002 camaro or something) to drive around, then i can really tear some stuff up, kinda hard not buying another newer car and being responsible with my money... any how you have two of the cars I want to do up and coming, the runt and family ride...
yea man i was tellin mel im tired of missn out on these killer deal i be finding out here so i bought it.... im even thinkin of stayin till my job goes on christmas break and jus move to cali then that way i can get the wagon on the road and work out the bugs...

Longroof79 said:
Bro, you may want to keep the A/C in this one, especially if it's going to a "family truckster". :lol:
AC is staying in.... :wink:

pontiacgp said:
I think after you get it take your time to figure out what you want to do with it and how far you want to go to redo the car...it's not going to get any worse while you think about it...
its gonna be a simple build im def gonna primer it black LOL.. and jus clean it up really good then tackle any and all the issues it might have!

78mali350 said:
congrats on the wagon man, very jealous of that one for that price
thanks.. i simply ask whats the lowest u will go he said well the scrap yard offered 450 so i said ill take it for that if the other guy dont come and get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor