83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Family Affair"

sh*t dude you really making progress and fast! its looking real good man, cant wait to see it all done up. keep up the good work man!

drogg1 said:
That interior is exactly the same as my 83 monte CL. Haven't been able to find the color code for it though. Wagon looks good for the price. Rear frame rails are way nicer than the swiss cheese ones on my monte.
chk the trim tag on the hood cowl the color code shud be there.. hold on i found a build sheet under the back seat let me see if the color code on there

Dave V said:
damn chirs its looking good....im glad you got such a ride for the money...wonder if that a/c will work once its running lol
me to haahahaahha it not its all good its startin to cool down somewut so its not that big of a deal.. but i will get it workin regardless

1979ratrod said:
sh*t dude you really making progress and fast! its looking real good man, cant wait to see it all done up. keep up the good work man!
thanks

Damn! Comin together nicely! I'll be back out there next weekend to check it out. Sorry I missed you before heading back. We got some work done on the trans and helped D out for a lil bit. Man the weather was nice!!! keep the updates comin bruh

Elco Warren 8)

kuruption109 said:
drogg1 said:
That interior is exactly the same as my 83 monte CL. Haven't been able to find the color code for it though. Wagon looks good for the price. Rear frame rails are way nicer than the swiss cheese ones on my monte.
chk the trim tag on the hood cowl the color code shud be there.. hold on i found a build sheet under the back seat let me see if the color code on there

Cool thanks. I found my build sheet too but the part where the color code is located was disintegrated.

drogg1 said:
kuruption109 said:
drogg1 said:

Cool thanks. I found my build sheet too but the part where the color code is located was disintegrated.
27 and blue? is what it says by the interior pieces

Thanks that helps. Disregard the pm I sent then.

ok so i went to buy the sending unit and when i chked it out i was smaller(shorter) than the one that it came wit og.. and the prob with the new one is that if i use it in my tank it wont read properly due to the fact that it dont reach to the bottom of the tank... so what do i do? and all the parts stores carry the same unit...

new part.

OG part

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor