BUILD THREAD 83 calias build

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
So far so good! 340 miles on it. Idles nice and clean afr just about perfect cruising. Couldn't be happier with it
I should have saved $1000+ and went that route instead of the Terminator X Max. Warm is fine, cold start, it stalls and goes lean. On tune #5, it learns like a kid in the special education class apparently. Glad the Sniper was plug and play for you.

Fashooter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 27, 2023
I should have saved $1000+ and went that route instead of the Terminator X Max. Warm is fine, cold start, it stalls and goes lean. On tune #5, it learns like a kid in the special education class apparently. Glad the Sniper was plug and play for you.
It went pretty smooth. New engine it fired right up I set timing. Adjusted idle per manual and havent touched it since. No stalling or hesitation throttle is crisp, idle smooth.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Very cool build! Congratulations!

Reactions: 1 users

Fashooter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 27, 2023
Looks great, I really like how it sits. What size rims and tires are you using?
30 year old boyd coddington crown jewels. They are mint 17x8s all around. Rear tires 255/50/17 fronts 245/45/17

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

My85OCSB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 20, 2023
30 year old boyd coddington crown jewels. They are mint 17x8s all around. Rear tires 255/50/15 fronts 245/45/17
Wow, um yeah definitely mint for 30yrs old. Might actually update mine now to something similar to freshen it up and still keep the old school vibe. Thanks for the info

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor