83 Monte SS - Father/Son project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 12, 2017
My wife enjoys wrenching, as do my rwo girls going to shows and being around loud hotrods.
What's the name of the color y'all chose?

That's awesome! Enjoy that time spent with them-

We use "Montana" paints - can't remember the name of color off the top of my head. Grabbed it from a color book and had it mixed. I seemed to recall it being a Nissian or Mitsubishi color though. LOL It has some metallic in it to hide those novice body work imperfections.

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
That's awesome! Enjoy that time spent with them-

We use "Montana" paints - can't remember the name of color off the top of my head. Grabbed it from a color book and had it mixed. I seemed to recall it being a Nissian or Mitsubishi color though. LOL It has some metallic in it to hide those novice body work imperfections.
Nice! It's a good color. Here is my Cutlass which just got painted. Getting ready to do more assembly today :)!
20180117_154051.jpg
20180119_151101.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Andrew83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 12, 2017
Looking good! Colors are very similar between the two aren’t they? Liking the cowl hood on it, wish we had sprung for one early on before we blew the budget. Lol Enjoy putting it back together, that’s the best part in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Very nice work and great fathers/son project

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor