83 pontiac Grand prix parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Worked on her all day today. I custom installed the AC ducts with some flexible duct tubing ($10) and electrical tape... and masking tape for reinforcement. So I don't need the AC ducts anymore!!

Need wiper arms, engine bay braces, and rear licence plate bracket. On mine, one of the screw holes is broken. Hope yours is all intact. I'll wait till you get back to me :)

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
got the car in this morning and will shoot pics of available parts tomorow and asking price

slimbo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 14, 2008
do any of the gp's have a console? i dont need the console but i need the bracket for the console that goes under the dash.

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
ok slimbo both have the console and I'll look out for the bracket tomorow, here are pics of some of the parts available feel free to pm me to get pricing on them

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
oh yeah I've forgot the roof and other big parts must be picked-up locally

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
if anyone needs other parts that I don't think about just ask and I'll check it out the bumper gards are good but the rear bumper is rusted out, I also have pontiac wheels honeycomb style 14 inchers in good condition for sale the car was V-6 with air cond. so the whole A/C set up is for sale

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
the entire body shell empty is for sale but must be picked up locally if you need pics just pm me and Ill post them for you

vicvera

n00b
May 10, 2010
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS, YOU SAY: DASH DK BROWN AMAZING CONDITION AND ALL DUCKING FOR AN A/C CAR, IT'S OK BUT
DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF IT? AND THE OTHER QUESTIONS IS: CAN YOU PACKING IT TO MEXICO AND IN THE LAST POSITION, HOW MUCH IT COST?.

clsmith1424

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2010
in what condition is the body and the frame behind the rear tires, and could you post some pics of them?
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor