84' Cutlass pro touring build

Finally got the driver window installed and laid out the tint. This was after a good cleaning and trying to get the tint on with window on the bench. That didn't work and wasted a large piece of tint. Adjusting the window is almost as hard as installing and gapping the doors! 😆
There's some very very small bubbles that should release in a day or two. It ain't perfect but close enough.
20240724_100142.jpg
20240730_103919.jpg
20240730_104720.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Hope you didn't use anything with ammonia in it Tony

Reactions: 1 users
Looks great Tony. (y)
I'm sure as you do the other windows, it will get better and easier.
It really takes patience and technique. I was watching a detailed You Tube the other day. The young man who was a professional tinter made it look so easy, but he stresses how important cleanliness is.
I also would like to tint my windows, but having a wagon really pushes ones patience. A lot more glass to cover.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Looks great Tony. (y)
I'm sure as you do the other windows, it will get better and easier.
It really takes patience and technique. I was watching a detailed You Tube the other day. The young man who was a professional tinter made it look so easy, but he stresses how important cleanliness is.
I also would like to tint my windows, but having a wagon really pushes ones patience. A lot more glass to cover.
Absolutely agree. Prep work is everything. And I have also watched a few videos on the process.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor