84 Hurst Olds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Well to be honest I asked my buddy to be on the look out for a g body for my nephew and strange at it is he bought it for me as a gift! Quite crazy honestly! He texted me he was in the move but wouldn’t tell me til he got home! Can’t wait to get started!
Now that is a GREAT friend. Awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Welcome to a great site , and damn great story so far.............Now where are more pictures ?

And yes I had to google up where Wilson ,New York is and perfect I can swim there ..It's not like 35 or so miles of ice cold Lake Ontario water would slow me down........or would it ?

looking forward to hearing more

• Haha

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Definitely a keeper of a friend and an awesome start of a car

• Agree

KeepItTwisted

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2020
Welcome to a great site , and damn great story so far.............Now where are more pictures ?

And yes I had to google up where Wilson ,New York is and perfect I can swim there ..It's not like 35 or so miles of ice cold Lake Ontario water would slow me down........or would it ?

looking forward to hearing more

Well I appreciate that...Todays been the first day its not been below 40 and I got stuff to do with the bike but plenty to come with the car! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor