84 MC SS drop shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Really sharp car, would like to see the new wheels and black interior. I had originally wanted to go black interior on my first Monte because I hated the red but found my current one with the blue that I could handle

krawler00

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2017
Really sharp car, would like to see the new wheels and black interior. I had originally wanted to go black interior on my first Monte because I hated the red but found my current one with the blue that I could handle
Thanks! That monte you have is siiiick! Nice work!

krawler00

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2017
Here is a shot of the car from the show last Friday along with my sub. I need to update the video on youtube for sure. I represent 1984 well with my daily suburban and the monte ha ha.

Attachments

• vehicles.jpg
    vehicles.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Thanks! That monte you have is siiiick! Nice work!

Thanks, I can't take credit for the good work. I did the lighting, wheels, and vinyls but the hard stuff was the previous owner. I actually was using this car as ideas for my previous when I had seen it on G Body Shop on Facebook then saw it for sale and realized it would be cheaper and easier to buy this than spend all the time and money doing most of the same work. Now I'm just trying to modify stuff to the way I want it, got tons of parts to go on it just need to get to it.

You sure do, the Burban looks nice as well. How did you go about the all black interior that was the biggest reason I got rid of the other car, was just so much red to get rid of for me

krawler00

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2017
Those choo choo customs are getting pricey. The price for square bodies are going crazy right now. I had a red 88 6.2 diesel sub before this one all done. Lowered, wheels and tires and it got stolen out of my carport. Total loss. Found it in ATL with no doors, front seat gone, wheels and tires and stereo all gone. Liability ins at the time so total loss. This one I have kept less flashy and alot less into it that the other one.

mclellan83, the black interior was all painted by a shop locally. Had the seats recovered with black cloth/ vinyl. New capet. You can buy upholstry paint off the shelf but this was ll done by a shop. Turned out nice.

Thanks for the compliments all.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Shame to hear on the other burban, have any pics of that? Yeah I had been kicking that around but had a feeling that with the red going to black it would have not held up as well for me because of my luck.

krawler00

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2017
And this one was red on red. Talk about too much red ha ha!

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
As you can tell I'm def not a red guy, I guess I have enough on my head and beard. But that thing is sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor