84 Monte Carlo Engine Swap...or Camshaft Replacement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
He has mentioned his grandfather with 40+ years of being a "mechanic".
So, I have a friend that Ive known for well over 45 years. Hes had his own shop for well over 30. He used to work for a GM dealership back in the day before he opened up his own place. I consider him a close friend. That being said, I dont let him work on my daily drivers let alone my Malibus. Ive seen him do some real hack stuff.

Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
That is why I used the quotes around the word mechanic..

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
How did this thread expand 5 more pages in just a day? At this point I suspect the OP is a sock puppet.

Sock_puppet_and_keyboard.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Almost reminds me of a classic Bugs Bunny cartoon where the rabbit is supposedly under a dog pile only to have the camera pan up and there's Ole Bugs, on the top of the pile, and jumping up and down on it..........."Ah, geddoffame...".

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

JerRol79ElCam

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 13, 2018
Got kicked out of and blocked from most of those FB groups... which is why you haven't seen any FB questions and more here.

Admins don't like group members talking back when they're wrong...plenty of times I was given the wrong info... I know who is giving me good info and bad info, I have my favorites and still keep in touch with them this very day...even a local.

Admins in those FB groups can be very controlling...
FB is garbage. I dumped my account years ago and haven't missed it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor