Status
Not open for further replies.

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
Re: My 1984 Monte SS build thread

1979ratrod said:
ahh man its looking mint! love what you are doing. the rims are looking nasty by the way. shave some more stuff!

Thanks, I want to do the wheels matte black centers and body color lips, but I do love the grey too so I won't be heart broken if my mind changes. I shaved everything I can think of lol

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire

bourbon said:
1979ratrod said:
ahh man its looking mint! love what you are doing. the rims are looking nasty by the way. shave some more stuff!

Thanks, I want to do the wheels matte black centers and body color lips, but I do love the grey too so I won't be heart broken if my mind changes. I shaved everything I can think of lol
nah leave em they look nasty! and there is always more to shave; drip rails, mirrors, license plate pocket, trim, hell even quarter windows would be cool. keep it up man!

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA

1979ratrod said:
bourbon said:
1979ratrod said:

nah leave em they look nasty! and there is always more to shave; drip rails, mirrors, license plate pocket, trim, hell even quarter windows would be cool. keep it up man!

Haha i havent even checked on the drip rails yet. I almost shaved the mirrors by accident lol I actually cut the metal to fill the big holes then realized wth am I doing lol
shaving the quarter windows would be like when someone shaves the ex cab windows on a square body s10... No good can come from it

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010

BadaSS homie!!! Really feeling your "handSS on sit approach "you have going on with your build!!! 8) i have a complete 03 Monte seat set-up (f&r w/console grey cloth)in awesome cond if your interested?pm me and we'll rap.did you save me the fender extension templates?!?! Lol :wink: staying tuned,keep it moving!!!

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010

BadaSS homie!!! Really feeling your "handSS on diy approach "you have going on with your build!!! 8) i have a complete 03 Monte seat set-up (f&r w/console grey cloth)in awesome cond if your interested?pm me and we'll rap.did you save me the fender extension templates?!?! Lol :wink: staying tuned,keep it moving!!!

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada

nice monte

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA

L.A.X-RATED said:
BadaSS homie!!! Really feeling your "handSS on diy approach "you have going on with your build!!! 8) i have a complete 03 Monte seat set-up (f&r w/console grey cloth)in awesome cond if your interested?pm me and we'll rap.did you save me the fender extension templates?!?! Lol :wink: staying tuned,keep it moving!!!

Thanks! Pm sent about the seats

godlemmy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 14, 2011
Cleveland,oh

where did you get the tubular control arms from? i'm trying to find a set for my 79 monte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor