84 regal limited swap / auto to stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

natters84regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2011
Kansas city,Kansas The Dotte
so i know enough about cars to get me bye but im going in to my real first build / swap just going to get a old 80s truck and going to swap to 350 now here it comes so i want i 4 or 5 speed real want 5 but were i stand is were and wat way should i go about the clutch pedal want to keep it clean to not alot of half *ss but anyways if and one gots anything they can help with would be nice ....... transmission style size thanks again

Use the search function on this site-that should help you find what you're looking for. If that doesn't work, try MonteCarloSS.com, and go into the technical information area of the site. If that doesn't work, try MalibuRacing.com. The point I'm trying to make, is that if you do a search on almost any A/G body site, there should be info on manual trans swaps. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor